- increases the rate of protein synthesis;
- increases IGF-1;
- gain muscles;
- increases muscle strength;
- improves stamina and performance;
- increases the count of red blood cells making workout very easy;
- enhances energy;
- reduces the rate of tiredness;
- eliminates depression;
- enhances nitrogen retention.
The injection of Sustanon should be administered into the muscle very slowly.
The standard dose for medical purposes is 1 ml (1 ampoule) injection every 3 weeks.
The dosage can also range from 500 to 700 mg per week depending on goals. The beginners usually have a dosage ranging between 300-500 mg per week. The appropriate dose can be calculated by a doctor or a trainer.
Sustanon is a great option for both bulking and cutting cycles and may include other steroids in addition to achieve the best results.