Find four popular DIY slime recipes below! With these easy-to-do homemade slime recipes, kids can learn about valuable scientific principles while they create, play with, and explore four different kinds of slime. Scroll to discover how to make slime with borax, how to make slime without borax, how to make slime with glue, how to make slime without glue, and more!
The first easy slime recipe listed below will show you how to make slime with glue and how to make slime with borax. The second easy slime recipe is called â€œSuper Slime,â€ and it will teach you how to make slime with borax but without glue. Finally, the Glooze and Oobleck slime recipes reveal how to make slime without borax AND without glue; instead, they use household ingredients, like skim milk and cornstarch, to transform into amazing, ooey-gooey substances. Whether you’re looking for a slime recipe without borax or with it, a slime recipe with skim milk, or a slime recipe with cornstarch, we’ve got options for you!
Our hands-onÂ Slime Recipe Kit for KidsÂ is complete with all the slime ingredients you need â€” including lab-quality chemicals, containers, and instructions for making the first two types of slime listed below â€” Simple Slime (putty-like texture) and Super Slime (clear & gooey). To make Glooze (slimy & ooze-like) and Oobleck (resembles quicksand), simply add kitchen staples, like corn starch, skim milk, vinegar, and baking soda!
DIY SLIME RECIPE
Simple & Easy Slime Recipe
This version of slime (also called Gak and Glue Slime) shows you how to make slime with glue and Borax. This is a fast and easy slime recipe!
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE A SIMPLE EASY SLIME RECIPE
- Glue: Clear glue,Â School glue, White glue, or Elmerâ€™s Glue
- Borax (Sodium Tetraborate)
- Food coloringÂ (optional)
- Two bowls
- Made of high-quality material, strong safe, and non-toxic.
- With enough material to make crystal mud or snow mud.
- Home or school activities for boys and girls.
- Cultivate the creativity of children, and education and keeps the kids away from screens.
- Easy step to make different textured slime.
- Providing hours of fun for kids ages 6 and up.