Ever Long Tab in Pakistan
- Dapoxetine, a new antidepressant, has been found to be safe and effective for the treatment of premature ejaculation, according to two major clinical trials. Dapoxetin Ever Long Tab in Pakistan is a short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI).
- It is not uncommon for SSRIs to be used off-label for premature ejaculation.
- Experts doubt it will be approved by the FDA shortly because SSRIs come with undesirable side-effects after long-term use, such as psychiatric problems, dermatological reactions, increase in body weight, lower sex-drive, nausea, headache, upset stomach and weakness.
- Dr. Jon Pryor, head researcher, University of Minnesota, said that Dapoxetine lengthened ejaculation time and also gave patients more control over ejaculation.
- You can read about this in the journal The Lancet.
- The research team examined the results of two trials, totalling 2,614 men. All the men had from moderate to severe premature ejaculation – on average, the men were ejaculating within one minute of penetration. Half of them were randomly selected to receive Dapoxetine while the other half received a placebo. Both groups had to take their medication from 1 to 3 hours before sexual intercourse.
- After three months, the men taking a 30-milligram dose of dapoxetine took an average 2.78 minutes to ejaculate after penetration, those on a 60-milligram dose took 3.32 minutes. The placebo group averaged 1.75 minutes (after three months).
- Dapoxetine was rejected by the FDA last year.
Ever Long Tab in Pakistan stops Premature Ejaculation?
- In lay terms it means ‘coming too quickly’ (for a man). The man ejaculates sooner than he or his partner would like. It is common for this to happen now and again. It is seen as a problem for many men and some of their partners if this happens regularly. It is the most common male sexual dysfuntion – estimated to affect about 20% of males in the USA aged 18-59.
- The problem is thought to be psychological. However, it can also be biological.
- Premature ejaculation has two classifications:
- Primary Premature Ejaculation
The man has experienced premature ejaculation throughout his sexually active life.
- Secondary Premature Ejaculation
The condition has developed after the man used to have satisfying sex without ejaculatory problems.